From: Per Sandberg <per.sandberg@bredband.net>
Subject: Re: "Ada For Software Engineers: Second Edition With Ada 2005" - Anyone read it?
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:16:18 +0200
Date: 2009-07-14T15:16:18+02:00	[thread overview]

I could recommend Barnes book as a good introduction to Ada 2005 since
it explains the new features in the language well.
Don't go for any Ada95 books since they only covers Ada95 and there are
quite a bit of news in the language.
The books discusses different aspects and are good complements to each
other, but i would recommend Barnes book as the starter since that book
covers the basic aspects.

/Per