From: "Jeff C," <nolongersafeto@userealemailsniff.com>
Subject: Re: Program Terminates ...
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:07:53 GMT
Date: 2003-12-30T16:07:53+00:00	[thread overview]

news:<1b585154.0312211634.6c414d2e@posting.google.com>...

> > Is there some resource that could be used up and yet not cause
> > an exception?
>
> I don't like to point fingers when not absolutely certain, but
> it seems like Gnat may not be re-using memory from Unbounded_String's
> that as their lengths change.

I've never seen a problem with GNAT not reclaiming unbounded_string storage
but it certainly does
not mean that there are no bugs there.. I do notice all the cygwin errors
you are getting saying that
the data might not be meaningful

Do you get the same results if you are not using the cygwin environment
since GNAT is not officially
supported on Cygwin (it is a currently a mingw based win32 distribution).