From: "Beau" <beau@hiwaay.net>
Subject: Re: has anyone ever used this book?
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 23:32:39 -0500
Date: 2001-07-16T23:32:39-05:00	[thread overview]

>This is neither a difficult nor unreasonable assignment.

I did not mean to imply that I thought that this was an unreasonable
assignment. I just was wondering if someone could shed some light on the
subject matter. To you this might not be difficult, but to someone who has
never seen ADTs this is a little overwelming. This is the first time I have
came into contact with ADTs and was just looking for some help.  as I said
in my first post, I was not looking for someone to do my work just an
explanation.
--
~Beau~
beau@hiwaay.net