From: "Jesse Farmer" <tujuggernaut@gmx.net>
Subject: very large number package
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 17:54:29 -0400
Date: 2001-06-25T17:54:29-04:00	[thread overview]

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good, free, package similar to the
Number Theory Library available for c++?
 http://www.shoup.net/ntl/index.html )

Basically, I am looking for a package providing arbitarily long integers,
and matricies that can contain such integers.  It would be nice if
conversions from standard ints to these long ints, all basic operations, and
opertaions that can be optimized (like matrix ^2) were provided.

I'd appreciate any leads on packages like this.  Thank you for your time +
bandwidth.
I really do appreciate the fact that so many experinced Ada programmers take
the time to answer simple questions of new Ada programers like me.

-Jesse Farmer