* Ariane report
@ 1999-01-26  0:00 Mordechai (Moti) Ben-Ari
From: Mordechai (Moti) Ben-Ari @ 1999-01-26  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

I have been giving out the following URL for the
Ariane report, but it no longer seems to work.
Is it posted anywhere else?

http://www.esrin.esa.it/htdocs/Press/Press96/ariane5rep.html

Moti

--
Prof. Mordechai (Moti) Ben-Ari   Department of Science Teaching
Weizmann Institute of Science    Rehovot 76100 Israel

* Re: Ariane report
@ 1999-01-27  0:00 ` J. David Bryan
From: J. David Bryan @ 1999-01-27  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:45:53 +0200 in article
<36AD8ED1.4C514474@wis.weizmann.ac.il>, ntbenari@wis.weizmann.ac.il wrote...

>I have been giving out the following URL for the
>Ariane report, but it no longer seems to work.
>Is it posted anywhere else?
>
>http://www.esrin.esa.it/htdocs/Press/Press96/ariane5rep.html

Try:

  http://www.esrin.esa.it/htdocs/tidc/Press/Press96/ariane5rep.html

--
                                        -- Dave Bryan

NOTE: Due to unrelenting SPAM, I regret that I have been forced to post with
an encoded address.  Please ROT13 this message to obtain the reply address.
Address also available at http://www.bcpl.net/~dbryan/mailto.html

Cyrnfr ercyl gb guvf nqqerff:  wqoelna@nyhz.zvg.rqh