From: "Peter Richtmyer" <pmr@efortress.com>
Subject: Re: Shaking Dead Chickens - off topic  (was VxWorks memory error when closing ADA file)
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 17:16:03 -0400
Date: 2001-04-28T17:16:03-04:00	[thread overview]

"Jeff Creem" <jeff@thecreems.com> wrote in message
news:60EG6.1867$9j1.744767@typhoon.ne.mediaone.net...

> Perhaps you have some additional advice about shaking a dead chicken over
the code
> to make the problem go away?

Now we are getting some where! Most of these threads have been
pretty boring since Robert split the scene. (I miss him)            :-)

I would like to declare you the winner of this one (if no one
else objects) and get back to my tarot session.                       :-)

regards,
Peter
"Expect the Best..."