From: Kilgallen@SpamCop.net (Larry Kilgallen)
Subject: Re: connecting to a Database
Date: 9 Mar 2002 16:57:28 -0600
Date: 2002-03-09T16:57:28-06:00	[thread overview]

In article <a6dvgq$jfh$1@knossos.btinternet.com>, "Declan Newman" <dec@webdec.co.uk> writes:
> Could anyone shed some light on how you can connect to a database using Ada.
> I may well be over complicating matters but I've been unable to find any
> documentation on the web at all.

That depends entirely on the database and the operating system.
I won't bore you with accessing the Codasyl Oracle DBMS on VMS.
I presume somebody else will not bore you with some hierarchical
database for MVS.  If you won't look at the documentation for
the database system you are using, at least include identification
of it in your posts.