From: "Robert I. Eachus" <rieachus@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: yogurt (way off topic)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:26:06 -0400
Date: 2004-04-14T14:26:06-04:00	[thread overview]

Russ wrote:

> I don't know why they post these things, but from my google view of
> comp.lang.ada, that yogurt post appears to be one of only two posts
> for the entire day of April 10. I find that amazing. Is Ada on the
> fast track to oblivion -- or do Ada users just have more important
> ways to spend their Easter weekend? I'll assume that latter for now.

Or maybe Ada programmers get to take holiday weekends off? ;-)

(Seriously, the server that I use for comp.lang.ada had 28 posts on
4/10/2004.)

--

                                           Robert I. Eachus

"The terrorist enemy holds no territory, defends no population, is
unconstrained by rules of warfare, and respects no law of morality. Such
an enemy cannot be deterred, contained, appeased or negotiated with. It
can only be destroyed--and that, ladies and gentlemen, is the business
at hand."  -- Dick Cheney