From: David Emery <demery@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Dr Dobbs dismisses Ada
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 19:07:07 -0400
Date: 2005-05-16T19:07:07-04:00	[thread overview]

Here's a challenge to your university:  Ask them to try to measure the
relative effectiveness of the two languages, e.g. problems completed
correctly by students, dropout rates, etc.  Some teacher can get a paper
out of it (confirming or refuting some of John McCormick's
observations), and the facts themselves would be very interesting...

			dave