* Announce: Binary package for GtkAda-2.10.0 for Windows
@ 2007-10-08 10:15 Maxim Reznik
From: Maxim Reznik @ 2007-10-08 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all

After unsuccessful looking for binary distribution of last version of
GtkAda I built it by my self.

The result is on
http://www.ada-ru.org/win_bin_en
named GtkAda-GPL-2.10.0-r2.exe

There are some other binary packages for MS Windows such as Asis,
Glade (DSA), PolyORB
(and may be more in the future) there.

The package contains GtkAda, Gtk+ DLL-s built from sources, locale
files, examples, docs and patches used in compilation.

Any response is appreciated.

Best regards
--
Maxim Reznik

* Re: Announce: Binary package for GtkAda-2.10.0 for Windows
@ 2007-10-08 13:56 ` Ludovic Brenta
From: Ludovic Brenta @ 2007-10-08 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Maxim Reznik wrote:
> After unsuccessful looking for binary distribution of last version of
> GtkAda I built it by my self.
>
> The result is onhttp://www.ada-ru.org/win_bin_en
> named GtkAda-GPL-2.10.0-r2.exe
>
> There are some other binary packages for MS Windows such as Asis,
> Glade (DSA), PolyORB
> (and may be more in the future) there.
>
> The package contains GtkAda, Gtk+ DLL-s built from sources, locale
> files, examples, docs and patches used in compilation.
>
> Any response is appreciated.

You might want to joint the gnuada project on SourceForge and publish
your scripts, patches and binaries there. They already have GCC 4.2.1
for MinGW and GCC 4.1.1 for Cygwin there.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuada

--
Ludovic Brenta.

* Re: Announce: Binary package for GtkAda-2.10.0 for Windows
@ 2007-10-08 23:15 ` Jeffrey Creem
From: Jeffrey Creem @ 2007-10-08 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Maxim Reznik wrote:
> Hi all
>
> After unsuccessful looking for binary distribution of last version of
> GtkAda I built it by my self.
>
> The result is on
> http://www.ada-ru.org/win_bin_en
> named GtkAda-GPL-2.10.0-r2.exe
>
> There are some other binary packages for MS Windows such as Asis,
> Glade (DSA), PolyORB
> (and may be more in the future) there.
>
> The package contains GtkAda, Gtk+ DLL-s built from sources, locale
> files, examples, docs and patches used in compilation.
>
> Any response is appreciated.
>
> Best regards
> --
> Maxim Reznik

Note that you also need to provide the source code for these binaries
too -- not just the patches. I did not download the exe's to see if the
full source was included in them..