* Censoring and secrecy
@ 2005-03-25 20:10 Craig Carey
From: Craig Carey @ 2005-03-25 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

This thread is for the chief censor, Mr Brukardt or maybe
Mr Pascal Leroy (in France, of IBM), to chit chat into.

Previous Subject was:  Re: Teaching new tricks to an old dog (C++ -->Ada)

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:48:18 -0600, "Randy Brukardt" wrote:
>On 16 Mar 2005 15:27:28 -0800, "Jerry Coffin" wrote: ...
>> So, the question is not one of whether you exist -- but of whether you
>> and/or your testing should be trusted. In my view, your own posts have
>> thrown this into considerable doubt (at best).
>I'm always amazed at the lengths that some opponents of Ada will go in order
>to discredit any advantage of the language.

Actually he was writing about your topic of testing, and not about Ada.

>As to whether someone could cheat in the process, I would say it would not
>be the least bit hard. The results of the tests are always handled by the
>vendors before the testers see them, so there is always the possibility of
>games. There is nothing new about this possibility (I know or suspect
>several cases where results were falsied under the AJPO testing). I think it
>actually would be harder now

I see you are keeping access to the (not previously disclosed) 2nd covert
ARG Ada mailing list, out of date by 43 days.

Q1: What is the name of the person who instructed you to violate ISO
 rules allowing the public to enter into discussions on the design of
 Ada.

He seems to have kept the violation of ISO rules totally secret from here
 and Ada-Comment since a date very shortly after 7 January 2002 (3+yrs).

Q2: Please list all false and/or inaccurate findings of the old AJPO.

Q3: Why didn't you give the number of inaccurate findings of the AJPO ?.

Q4: What is the name of the person who signed off the wrong AJPO findings
  that you wrote on ?.

Q5: What is/are the identitie(s) of the AJPO person(s) (of the US
 Department of Defence in the past) who falsified test result findings ?.

Q6: Where did you get the facts of AJPO result falsifying conduct from ?.

Q7: In which month (and in which year) did you get the claim/finding that
 "results were falsified" by the AJPO ?.

ARG's Ada-Comment got de-listed. I received dissembling:
   http://www.ijs.co.nz/ada_95.htm

Do you want to write about your "circa 1984" Windows 3 text editor that
 blocks you from having long long files ?.

/---start----------------------
At 2005-03-16 19:33 -0600 Wednesday, Randy Brukardt wrote:
| Craig Carey wrote:
| >Hello Mr Brukhardt.
| >

| >On behalf of the public I request to have read-only access to the hidden
| >ARG mailing list that is a companion mailing list to the Ada-Comment
| >mailing list. I don't even know its name.

Here is the totality of Mr Brukardt's reasoning on the read-only mailing
list. He says no and fails to contact all other persons in the ARG before
giving the statement of the reasoning. This is asserting a right to keep
a secret:

| private. Making yet a third list would simply make the situation worse,
| I think.

The above shows that Mr Brukard was not thinking of use, for he is
saying that a 2 minute delay in accessing Ada communications is "worse"
the sometimes-60 day delay that is currently 43 days.

| > -------- Long file names inside of the REST_AIS.ZIP file
| >
| > (2) It would be an improvement to REST_AIS.ZIP if long files names
| > were used for files inside of that file.
| >
| > I prefer the zip file over your online CVS document server.
|
| That wouldn't accomplish anything, because the file names in the ZIP file
| are in fact the actual file names. The entire AI number is in the file
| name already, so what advantage would there be?
|
| (And it would prevent me from editing the files with my circa 1984
| programming editor, which is still my primary tool for text files.)
|
|                  Randy Brukardt
\---end----------------------

So that is why "8.3" DOS style format filenames appear in the
 ada-auth.org REST_AIS.ZIP file.

You have a "bigboynt" in the outgoing headers of that last e-mail.

Q8: what is the soonest probable date at which the ARG's Ada-Comment can
 get a nicely threaded online archive with a window onto the threading
 in each e-mail message ?. MHonArc can do that (I know, actually wrote
 that feature once in Perl before different official appeared).

Craig Carey <research@ijs.co.nz>    Avondale, Auckland, New Zealand
Govt Fairness checklist: http://www.ombudsman.on.ca/pdf/fairness_stds.pdf
Pravda online news: http://english.pravda.ru/