From: "David Botton" <David@Botton.com>
Subject: Re: ANN: Generic LZH compressor-decompressor
Date: 2000/02/01
Date: 2000-02-01T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I am still working on adding a CPAN style functionality and a searchable
database of Ada code (both on and off site to AdaPower) to AdaPower. I have
unfortunately had a few set backs in the last month or so that have not
allowed me to persue it just yet. Once that is ready people will be able to
add and maintain listings for their code / examples on their own sites
and/or on AdaPower. This should help considerably to boost the reuse of Ada
code on AdaPower and elsewhere.

David Botton