From: swhalen@netcom.com (Steve Whalen)
Subject: Re: Active Iteration - Update
Date: 1998/05/17
Date: 1998-05-17T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Thanks for posting the updated and improved Iterator package.

Studying it has encouraged me to once more go back over old code I've
written that works, but isn't "elegant".  My experience is that if
code I write isn't clear and at least somewhat elegant, then I
probably have NOT taken enough time to match either the data or the
algorithms to my Ada95 implementation.

I think your iterator package is a good example that if you keep
pushing to find a "clean" solution in Ada, the language will almost
always support it.

Steve
--
                    Steve Whalen     swhalen@netcom.com