From: tujuggernaut@crosswinds.net (Jesse Farmer)
Subject: mac compiler
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 01:01:52 -0000
Date: 2000-10-15T01:01:52+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi

Can anyone tell me if there is a Free ADA compiler for the macintosh out there?
I can't seem to find Gnat for mac, at least not for free.  I have seen the
add=in for codebuilder, but no free compiler.

Actually, I found one for ADA83, but that's a bit old isn't it?  I'd really
like to find an ADA95 one.

If anyone knows of one, it would really help me out.

-Jesse
=new to ada, please don't flame=