From: agate!howland.reston.ans.net!darwin.sura.net!convex!spray@ucbvax.Berkeley .EDU  (Rob Spray)
Subject: Re: PAL Release: CS Parts reusable Ada components
Date: 22 Jun 93 14:27:49 GMT	[thread overview]

n) writes:

>>>Author List:

>That's easy ... I wrote my parts of CS Parts with my ASR and PAL
>hats on.

I dunno how this got on comp.lang.ada.   I had sent Richard private
email and had received a email reply from him.  Later I noticed
my mail as a post on comp.lang.ada.  I sent out a cancel but too
late apparently.  And I thought nn was simple to use.  Not enough
coffee I guess.

It was not my intention to start a public discussion on this.
Whatever his affiliations, Richard has done a great deal of
work for the ASR & PAL.

We now return you to Mandate-bashing, already in progress.

--Rob   spray@convex.com

"Mandate, my ass."
		   Gil Scott-Heron, "B Movie"