From: spray@convex.com (Rob Spray)
Subject: Re: Difference between inheritance and package use
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1991 20:39:02 GMT	[thread overview]

In <1991Jun24.193341.27161@neon.Stanford.EDU> dugal@neon.Stanford.EDU (Douglas S. Gray) writes:

>subprogram.  Packages are static where objects are dynamic.

Oh really?  I've seen generic instantiations inside blocks that
were inside loops.  Didn't look very static to me!

--Rob Spray
--spray@convex

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.  I saw attack
ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.  I watched C-beams
glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.  All these memories
will be lost in time...like tears in rain.  Time to die."