From: John Cook <Jwcook@ozemail.com.au>
Subject: Re: Eurofighter DA6 crash
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 15:21:10 +1100
Date: 2003-03-29T15:21:10+11:00	[thread overview]

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:30:22 +0000, Peter Amey
<peter.amey@praxis-cs.co.uk> wrote:

You may wish to look at
http://www.eurofighter.starstreak.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=585
for all the information publicly available..

The reason was given there was a conflict between the software and the
engines fitted in the  Development aircraft. (they were  earlier
versions of the  production standard)

Cheers

>Volkert wrote:
>> Last year an Eurofighter crashed in Spain.
>> Both engines failed. It looks like an sw
>> problem.
>>
>> Ada/Spark involved?
>>
>> Volkert
>
>I have no priveleged information about the crash itself but can say that
>the engine control software is not written in SPARK.  In any case,
>speculation before the investigation is complete is usually a waste of time.
>
>Peter

John Cook

Any spelling mistakes/grammatic errors are there purely to annoy. All
opinions are mine, not TAFE's however much they beg me for them.

Email Address       :- Jwcook@ozemail.com.au

Eurofighter Website :- http://www.eurofighter-typhoon.co.uk