From: Natasha Kerensikova <lithiumcat@instinctive.eu>
Subject: Re: AWS and "304 Not Modified" responses
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 15:01:48 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2014-03-28T15:01:48+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

On 2014-03-27, Pascal Obry <pascal@obry.net> wrote:
>> Am I missing something or is it really impossible?
>
> AWS.Response.Set.Add_Header.

Indeed, that's exactly what I needed, thanks a lot.

It seems I missed it because I went through code only with specific
grep, which doesn't return general functions like this Add_Header. I
then used the documentation at http://docs.adacore.com/aws-docs/aws/
I was clear from the structure that I needed something in AWS.Response
or one of its children, but chapter 13 doesn't list any child, hence my
asking here.

This raises the question, why is there no mention of AWS.Response.Set in
the documentation? (except for a single occurrence of
AWS.Reponse.Set.Clear_Session in a comment).
Is it the documentation lagging behind a new feature?
Or is AWS.Response.Set part of internal facilities that aren't covered
by the implicit stability promises of documented API?

Thanks again for the help,
Natasha