From: Reto Buerki <reet@codelabs.ch>
Subject: ANN: CUDA/Ada version 0.1
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 10:15:10 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2012-02-14T10:15:10+00:00	[thread overview]

We proudly announce the first release of CUDA/Ada, a binding to NVIDIA's
CUDA parallel computing platform and programming model.

The project website is at [1], the current release 0.1 can be downloaded
from [2].

An article documenting the binding as well as the originating process
can be accessed via the project website. Additionally, there is also a
presentation about CUDA/Ada.

This project was developed during the course of the master seminar
"Program Analysis and Transformation" at the University of Applied
Sciences Rapperswil. We would be glad to get some feedback from the
community about the interest in the topic of GPU programming with Ada.

We are currently considering the improvement of CUDA/Ada as part of the
next master seminar if somebody finds this project useful.

Kind regards,
- reto

[1] - http://www.codelabs.ch/cuda-ada/
[2] - http://www.codelabs.ch/download/