From: localhost@example.org
Subject: Some questions on packaging Ada code
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 18:14:38 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2011-03-08T18:14:38+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello all! Is it possible to generate an executable using gcc-ada and
ncurses that doesn't have any dependencies? I'm thinking about providing an
application to people that don't have ada or maybe even gcc installed and
certainly not ncurses. I have Linux as my development system. If the answer
to this question is yes then my next question would be can I generate a
standalone Windows executable from Linux easily enough or should I take the
source over to Windows somehow and build it there. Thanks for your help.