From: Nicholas Paul Collin Gloucester <Colin_Paul_Gloster@ACM.org>
Subject: Re: AWS Sites
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 20:46:11 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2009-03-04T20:46:11+00:00	[thread overview]

On 2009-03-04, Graham Stark <graham.stark@virtual-worlds.biz> wrote:

|"[..]                                                                 |
|Apache is likely to be much faster at serving static pages but AWS    |
|will likely outrun a typical dynamic setup using Apache/PHP or Java or|
|whatever. It's actually straightforward to use both together, with    |
|Apache serving the images, etc. and AWS doing the hard bits.          |

How would AWS's dynamic performance compare against a Lisp webserver?
(Not that I would like Lisp's encouraging of dynamism where dynamism
is inappropriate.)

Yours sincerely,
Colin Paul Gloster