From: Jerome Hugues <hugues@antigone.enst.fr>
Subject: Re: how to get the compile time of an ada program with gnat
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:34:50 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2007-07-19T10:34:50+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <469f2c81$0$25909$ba4acef3@news.orange.fr>, frank singhoff wrote:

> hello the list,
>
> does somebody know how we can get the compile time of an
>  ada program compiled with gnat gpl ??

You have in GNAT.Source_Info some information for the equivalent of the
__FILE__ and __LINE__ C macros, but unfortunately not for __DATE__ or __TIME__ :(

Not you also have this information in the .ali file, but not as a exported symbol, AFAICT

> is these an ada gnat package which provides such a service, or should i do
> it
> which a script/makefile   ....

We use some info from SVN and configure to do this in Ocarina

> frank ... who is waiting for the sun at brest :-((

Hard to refrain to make any jokes on sun in Brittany ;)

--
Jerome