From: randhol@bacchus.pvv.ntnu.no (Preben Randhol)
Subject: Package for text filtering?
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:44:57 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2005-02-11T11:44:57+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi

I need to filter a resultfile produced by a program (only executable
availabel) so I can get the different results I'm interested in. I need
to do it in Ada (so no hints about python, perl etc ;-) ) but I thought
that there must be some packages (besides the GNAT pacakges) available
to ease the filtering.

So links/hints most welcomed.

Preben