From: Preben Randhol <randhol+valid_for_reply_from_news@pvv.org>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Is CORBA dead for Ada]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:03:48 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2003-10-21T14:03:48+00:00	[thread overview]

On 2003-10-21, Marius Amado Alves <amado.alves@netcabo.pt> wrote:
> /*
> Full explanation. When I want to reply to a CLA post I tend to hit the
> reply button. This has the effect of replying only to the original
> poster. To reply to CLA I must hit the "Reply to all" button and copy
> the address in "Cc" to "To" (a lot of mouse action BTW). When I forget
> to do this then I forward the sent message to CLA, prepending the
> infamous expression above to explain why I am forwarding and reenforcing
> the suggestion to the sysop at the same time.
> */

C syntax! *HRMF*

--  If I'm not mistaken I think you can get fetchmail to fix this for you.
--  How do you download your mails?
--  There is a good reason for not setting the Reply To: field in
--  mailinglists, but I have forgotten it now as I use mutt
--  (http://www.mutt.org) and this solves the problem for me.

Preben
--
This is Ada95 land. On quiet nights you can hear C programmers debug.