From: Preben Randhol <randhol+abuse@pvv.org>
Subject: Re: Vote for Ada at Linux Journal's 2003 Readers' Choice
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 09:40:31 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2003-06-28T09:40:31+00:00	[thread overview]

Christopher Browne wrote:
> Apparently Ada doesn't prevent all classes of bugs, such as "not
> reading the specifications carefully enough."

I'm not "programmed" in Ada. Please take a course in logical reasoning.

> If you read the specs more closely, you will discover that the
> "problem" with the poll is that it starts on June 30th.  And it's not
> June 30th yet.  Of course, that's not a problem with the _poll_...

It says that now. But the point was that the poll was put up on the
web-page and the backend was not working. So yes the poll had a
problem as it was not finished, but prelaunced.

Preben
--
Ada95 is good for you.
http://www.crystalcode.com/codemage/MainMenu/Coding/Ada/IntroducingAda.php