From: Preben Randhol <randhol+abuse@pvv.org>
Subject: Re: GNAT - GCC which version to use?
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 11:05:27 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2003-06-14T11:05:27+00:00	[thread overview]

Mark wrote:
> I would like to experiment with some Ada code on either Windows or
> Linux. Does MingW GCC 3.2 support Ada yet? How about GCC 3.3 on Linux?

Both should have Ada yes. Note however that the porting to the GCC 3.x
backend is not finished and there are still bugs, so you might in stead
want to use Gnat 3.15p in the mean time. You'll find it from here:

   http://libre.act-europe.fr/GNAT/
--
Preben Randhol                    http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/