From: Preben Randhol <randhol+abuse@pvv.org>
Subject: Re: It's been a while...
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 09:03:58 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2003-05-30T09:03:58+00:00	[thread overview]

Luke A. Guest wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I learned Ada at University around 1995 and I've been interested in
> getting back into it. Now, I have a simple "hello" app and it is huge.
> Now, I don't want to have a load of people telling me not to judge Ada on
> the size, but I really want to know how to get the app size down. The app
> is:

What you should remember is that trying to tweak the hello app will not
give you much. When you have made a bigger program you will see the
effects of the various ways to get the size down. A real application
doesn't get so big as one would think from the simple hello example.

--
Preben Randhol                    http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/