* config file library
@ 2003-05-24 17:37 Roman V. Isaev
From: Roman V. Isaev @ 2003-05-24 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there any config file libraries in the wild (i.e. LGPL or public
domain, so it could be linked in the proprietary program)? Something
able to handle windows-like .ini file with sections and comments or
apache-like config would be fine. I tried to google for something like
that, but did not find anything useful so far...

* Re: config file library
@ 2003-05-25 10:02 ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2003-05-25 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Roman V. Isaev wrote:
> Is there any config file libraries in the wild (i.e. LGPL or public
> domain, so it could be linked in the proprietary program)? Something
> able to handle windows-like .ini file with sections and comments or
> apache-like config would be fine. I tried to google for something like
> that, but did not find anything useful so far...

Yes Stephen Leake has made this:

   http://savannah.nongnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=1201

--
Preben Randhol                    http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/