* [Anouncement] AdaCL 1.5.0 released.
@ 2003-05-16 17:39 Martin Krischik
From: Martin Krischik @ 2003-05-16 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I have updated the AdaCL Library.

A new commandline parser has been added. All the demo programms have been
changed to support the parser.

Simpe execution of external programms is now possible as well.

For details see:

http://www.ada.krischik.com

I have also started to add some simple documentation to the Sourceforge
documentation area. Its realy only a start.

AdaCL supports GNAT and is tested under OS/2, Windows NT and Linux.

With Regards

Martin

--
mailto://krischik@users.sourceforge.net
http://www.ada.krischik.com

* Re: [Anouncement] AdaCL 1.5.0 released.
@ 2003-05-17  9:45 ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2003-05-17  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Martin Krischik wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have updated the AdaCL Library.
>
> A new commandline parser has been added. All the demo programms have been
> changed to support the parser.
>
> Simpe execution of external programms is now possible as well.
>
> For details see:
>
> http://www.ada.krischik.com
>
> I have also started to add some simple documentation to the Sourceforge
> documentation area. Its realy only a start.

Great! Keep up the good work!

--
Preben Randhol                    http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/