* Problem with glade for windows
@ 2003-03-24  4:45 mauricio
From: mauricio @ 2003-03-24  4:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

Hi all, I'm just download GtkAda with glade 0.5.9 for windows XP, I set
the path variable to the bin directory, but when I select from glade the
directory to build my project, said c:\projects\test and press the
"build" button I get the following message "cannot parse
c:\projects\testc:/projects/test"  anybody know how to fix that? Thanks
in advance.

--
Mauricio Tellez

* Re: Problem with glade for windows
@ 2003-03-27  9:12 ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2003-03-27  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

mauricio@solucioninformatica.com wrote:
> Hi all, I'm just download GtkAda with glade 0.5.9 for windows XP, I set
> the path variable to the bin directory, but when I select from glade the
> directory to build my project, said c:\projects\test and press the
> "build" button I get the following message "cannot parse
> c:\projects\testc:/projects/test"  anybody know how to fix that? Thanks
> in advance.

Join the GtkAda mailinglist. You'll get help easier there. You can also
look at the mailinglist archive
http://libre.act-europe.fr/GtkAda/

Preben