From: Preben Randhol <randhol+news@pvv.org>
Subject: Cos and Sin broken in gcc-gnat 3.2 ?
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 16:56:27 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2003-03-16T16:56:27+00:00	[thread overview]

My small program Klokka works with no problem with Gnat 3.14p and GtkAda
1.2. I wanted to see if it worked with GtkAda 2.0 as well. It seems to
work except that the handles won't be painted correctly. After some
debugging I found out that whatever value I give to a Cosinus function I
get back a 6.72421E-4932.

   package Math is
         new Ada.Numerics.Generic_Elementary_Functions
            (Float_Type => Float);

I have defined my Math package like this.

Can anybody verify weather the Cosinus and Sinus functions work in
gcc-gnat 3.2 or if it has a error in them.

I'm using Debian Linux so there might be an error in the build of the
gcc-gnat 3.2 as well.

Thanks in advance.

Preben

PS: If you want to test the program with gcc-gnat 3.2 and GtkAda 1.2 it
can be found here: http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/Ada95/Klokka/