* starting out
@ 2003-03-11 13:02 Silkie
From: Silkie @ 2003-03-11 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

can anyone recommend any good introductory sites for AdaS?  can't get
it started and am sure is just me being thick, but no point in
starting programming till I actually establish how to run programs

thanks

Silkie

* Re: starting out
@ 2003-03-11 14:38 ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2003-03-11 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Silkie wrote:
> can anyone recommend any good introductory sites for AdaS?  can't get

AdaS ? You mean Ada 95?

http://www.adapowers.com/learn

--
  ()   Join the worldwide campaign to protect fundamental human rights.
 +||-.

* Re: starting out
@ 2003-03-11 16:18   ` SIMON Claude
From: SIMON Claude @ 2003-03-11 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Preben Randhol wrote:

> Silkie wrote:
> > can anyone recommend any good introductory sites for AdaS?  can't get
>
> AdaS ? You mean Ada 95?
>
> > it started and am sure is just me being thick, but no point in
> > starting programming till I actually establish how to run programs
>
> http://www.adapowers.com/learn
                     ^

you mean www.adapower.com/learn ?

* Re: starting out