From: Colin_Paul_Gloster@ACM.org (Colin Paul Gloster)
Subject: SPARK or RAVENSCAR (from "Re: www.ada-ru.org")
Date: 04 Feb 2003 15:13:30 GMT
Date: 2003-02-04T15:13:30+00:00	[thread overview]

In article news:3e3ab8ff$1@epflnews.epfl.ch , Rodrigo Garcia wrote

"    I have seen that, among the links you have added, you have included the
ORK page. As one of the project developers of ORK, I am very proud of it.
[..] you can read SPARK (the High-Integrity version of Ada) [..]"

Hello Rodrigo.

SPARK typically involves more dedication to proofs but Ravenscar is not
intended to be low integrity I would think. Do you think that SPARK is
typically safer (for space work)?