From: "Eric G. Miller" <felix@calico.local>
Subject: Re: TASH and gcc-3.2 -- no selector Obj for type Tash_List ...
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 06:03:10 GMT
Date: 2003-01-20T06:03:10+00:00	[thread overview]

Well, it seems TASH isn't really maintained anymore?  But, I was able to
compile the sources after some small changes.  It doesn't pass all of
it's unit tests.  I tried to find a way to submit changes
to the author but there doesn't seem to be any direct route and the
mailling list listserv@adatcl.com is defunct.

I have a diff if anyone is interested (decode below for address).
--
echo ">gra.fcw@2ztr< eryyvZ .T pveR" | rot13 | reverse