From: Preben Randhol <randhol+news@pvv.org>
Subject: Re: Feedback wanted: Breakout game using SDL
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:36:40 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2003-01-16T11:36:40+00:00	[thread overview]

Chad R. Meiners wrote:
> I have updated the source for the program to remove dependence on
> Gnat.Traceback and fixed some naming issues.
>
> The program with its source is still at
>
> http://www.cse.msu.edu/~meinersc/bricks/abricks.zip

I'm trying to compile the game on Linux, but since you have used mixed
cases of the file names it makes it hard. However I found that unzip -LL
will force the names to lower case. At any rate, please convert all
filenames to lowercase so that there is no problems with this (some
versions of unzip might not have the -LL switch).

I'm a bit confused as to why I must have the AdaSDL thin binding and the
AdaSDL thick binding? Would it be possible to merge them so that one
only need the thick binding?

Anyway keep up the good work! I'll give more feedback when I have
managed to compile the program.

Preben
--
This is Ada95 land. On quiet nights you can hear C programmers debug.