From: "Eric G. Miller" <felix@calico.local>
Subject: Re: GEODLL - Geodetic functions
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 16:39:52 GMT
Date: 2003-01-12T16:39:52+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <avrq53$gmn78$1@ID-96655.news.dfncis.de>, Fred Killet wrote:
> GEODLL - Geodetic functions - New version
>

> Hi programers,
>
> a new version 8.00 of GEODLL32, a DLL containing a lot of geodetic
> functions, is ready for a download from the site
> http://www.killetsoft.de/geodlle.htm. GEODLL32 is build as a "foreign host
> dll" and so it can be used from most programing languages like C++, DELPHI,
> ACCESS, CA-Visual Objects, Visual Basics and so on.

Interesting.  I have a thin binding to the U.S. NIMA's geotrans2.2.1
library posted at http://pweb.jps.net/~egm2/libgeotrans/index.html .

I've been meaning to do a thick binding but haven't gotten around to
it yet...  The library already has C, C++ and Java-JNI interfaces
(it's written in C).

--
echo ">gra.fcw@2ztr< eryyvZ .T pveR" | rot13 | reverse