From: Preben Randhol <randhol+news@pvv.org>
Subject: Re: GNAT Programming System availability ?
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:21:43 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2002-11-20T10:21:43+00:00	[thread overview]

Victor Porton wrote:

> Somebody in this newsgroup has said that GNAT developers do not
> read c.l.a . You, Arno, is an example of opposite.
>
> So whether we should duplicate our bug reports in email or just
> in newsgroup is enough?

No, you should file bug reports to ACT. One cannot expect them to follow
the thread here and pick out real compiler bugs from all the bugs that
turn out to be only a bug in the source code and not in the compiler.

--
Preben Randhol ------------------------ http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                               �1984 is coming to a computer near you.�