* programming in ada95
@ 2002-11-06 13:28 sami gharbi
From: sami gharbi @ 2002-11-06 13:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to use an Ada programming environement but I dont know which
one I have to use and I dont know how to use the Gnat software.
thank you.

* Re: programming in ada95
@ 2002-11-06 14:47 ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2002-11-06 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

sami gharbi wrote:
> I want to use an Ada programming environement but I dont know which
> one I have to use and I dont know how to use the Gnat software.
> thank you.

Which OS? Linux, Windows, Mac etc... ?

--
Preben Randhol  --------------------  http://www.pvv.org/~randhol
�.., chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being