From: Preben Randhol <randhol+news@pvv.org>
Subject: Re: Newbie question on child packages
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 18:45:20 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2002-10-09T18:45:20+00:00	[thread overview]

Justin Birtwell wrote:
> Thanks,  It worked!  does the pragma Pure allow me to not specifically
> prefix all the child packages with 'jb'?

No. But you should let them have the prefix. Then it is much easier to
find the correct file when you need to edit your child packages later.

Look at my files:

gac.ads
gac-callbacks.adb
gac-callbacks.ads
gac-dialog-about.adb
gac-dialog-about.ads
gac-dialog.adb
gac-dialog.ads
gac-dialog-exceptions.adb
gac-dialog-exceptions.ads
gac-dialog-info.adb
gac-dialog-info.ads
gac-dialog-unsaved.adb
gac-dialog-unsaved.ads
gac-intl.adb
gac-intl.ads
gdialog.adb

Gac (GtkAda Composites) is the parent package. Now if I want to edit my
info dialog it is easy to figure out which file it is.

Preben
--
Ada95 is good for you.
http://libre.act-europe.fr/Software_Matters/02-C_pitfalls.pdf