* Downloadable document for reference?
@ 2002-09-17 14:29 Abardeen
From: Abardeen @ 2002-09-17 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello! Id' like to have in paper form something about Ada95 for consulting
in deep about varioous aspects of this language, someone can suggest me the
best resource to print and where to find it? By now the annotated reference
manual seems the best, someone know others? thanx in advance!!!

* Re: Downloadable document for reference?
@ 2002-09-17 14:42 ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2002-09-17 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:29:15 GMT, Abardeen wrote:
> Hello! Id' like to have in paper form something about Ada95 for consulting
> in deep about varioous aspects of this language, someone can suggest me the
> best resource to print and where to find it? By now the annotated reference
> manual seems the best, someone know others? thanx in advance!!!

http://www.adapower.com/learn/

Preben