* Auto-Documenters for ADA
@ 2002-05-29 18:39 Wurm
From: Wurm @ 2002-05-29 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

Ive got a ton of these tools for C/C++/Java, but have yet to find one for
ADA that is highly customizable (i.e. allows me to enter my own choices for
tags, can give HTML outputs, etc...).  Can someone in here recommend a
decent one? (not neccessarily free either, can always charge the company :).

Thanks in advance.

Phil

* Re: Auto-Documenters for ADA
@ 2002-05-30  8:34 ` Michal Nowak
From: Michal Nowak @ 2002-05-30  8:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2002-05-29 at 14:39 Wurm wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Ive got a ton of these tools for C/C++/Java, but have yet to find one for
>ADA that is highly customizable (i.e. allows me to enter my own choices
for
>tags, can give HTML outputs, etc...).  Can someone in here recommend a
>decent one? (not neccessarily free either, can always charge the company
>:).

AdaBrowse is a nice and useful thing. Have a look at:
http://home.datacomm.ch/t_wolf/tw/ada95/adabrowse/

Mike

"In the world of machines, virtual machines,
dominated by software ...
                  ... a new culture is born"

* Re: Auto-Documenters for ADA
@ 2002-05-30 16:54 ` erreur
From: erreur @ 2002-05-30 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

try AdaDoc (free under GPL licence)!

Its goal is to create a documentation in different format (currently only
html is available) from a specification package.

Release 2 of AdaDoc would be available in July 2002.
will support this points and add the following features:
� Different format output (html, LaTeX, docBook.)
� It would be easy to anybody who knows Ada95 or C to add a format output
(from the XML tempory file)

"Wurm" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:ad37bo$62h$1@dns3.cae.ca...
> Hi all,
>
> Ive got a ton of these tools for C/C++/Java, but have yet to find one for
> ADA that is highly customizable (i.e. allows me to enter my own choices
for
> tags, can give HTML outputs, etc...).  Can someone in here recommend a
> decent one? (not neccessarily free either, can always charge the company
:).

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Phil

* Re: Auto-Documenters for ADA
@ 2002-05-31 15:34   ` Ted Dennison
From: Ted Dennison @ 2002-05-31 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

"erreur" <rogspr@newdeal.ch> wrote in message news:<3cf6595f$1@news.swissonline.ch>...
> try AdaDoc (free under GPL licence)!
> Release 2 of AdaDoc would be available in July 2002.
> will support this points and add the following features:
> � Different format output (html, LaTeX, docBook.)

I'd highly suggest texinfo. That way it could be used with GNU
projects, which require texinfo documentation.

--
T.E.D.
Home     -  mailto:dennison@telepath.com (Yahoo: Ted_Dennison)

* Re: Auto-Documenters for ADA
@ 2002-06-04 16:14     ` Deborah Torrekens
From: Deborah Torrekens @ 2002-06-04 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

You might want to take a look at the RainCode Roadmap
(http://www.raincode.com/AdaRoadmap.htm). It generates html pages with the
whole source code, annotated by hyperlinks on every variable, function,
package, etc., cross-references and a number of metrics. On the website,
you'll find an example of the roadmap on the GNAT sources.

Debbie

@ 2002-06-04 16:32       ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2002-06-04 16:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, 4 Jun 2002 18:14:12 +0200, Deborah Torrekens wrote:
> You might want to take a look at the RainCode Roadmap
> (http://www.raincode.com/AdaRoadmap.htm). It generates html pages with the
> whole source code, annotated by hyperlinks on every variable, function,
> package, etc., cross-references and a number of metrics. On the website,
> you'll find an example of the roadmap on the GNAT sources.

It looks very similar to gnathtml.

Preben