* SDL bindings
@ 2001-11-18  5:26 Rajat Datta
From: Rajat Datta @ 2001-11-18  5:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

All links to an SDL binding for Ada seems to point to
http://www.adapower.net/~avargas, which is no longer reachable.  Is there any
other way to get the binding?

rajat

* Re: SDL bindings
@ 2001-11-18  7:38 Gautier Write-only-address
From: Gautier Write-only-address @ 2001-11-18  7:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

>From: Rajat Datta <rajat@austin.rr.com>

>All links to an SDL binding for Ada seems to point to
>http://www.adapower.net/~avargas, which is no longer reachable.
>Is there any other way to get the binding?

There is a version there (I was also looking for it...)
  https://sourceforge.net/projects/adasdl/
The binding is a bit more recent than on the one at adapower.net.

* Re: SDL bindings
@ 2001-11-18 11:48 ` Larry Kilgallen
From: Larry Kilgallen @ 2001-11-18 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <slrn9vehrg.1se.rajat@thebronx.austin.rr.com>, Rajat Datta <rajat@austin.rr.com> writes:
> All links to an SDL binding for Ada seems to point to
> http://www.adapower.net/~avargas, which is no longer reachable.  Is there any
> other way to get the binding?

What is the "SDL" discussed in this context ?

The Structure Definition Language I use is obviously not it from the
context of discussions.

* Re: SDL bindings
@ 2001-11-18 12:39   ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2001-11-18 12:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 18 Nov 2001 05:48:03 -0600, Larry Kilgallen wrote:

> What is the "SDL" discussed in this context ?

Simple DirectMedia Library
http://www.libsdl.org/

Preben