* AdaDoc (make a html file from a package specification for documentation purpose)
@ 2001-10-21 13:38 toa$t
From: toa$t @ 2001-10-21 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

AdaDoc is a tool for Ada 95 developer. AdaDoc make a html file from a
package specification for documentation purpose.

For Linux & Win32

http://sourceforge.net/projects/adadoc/

* Re: AdaDoc (make a html file from a package specification for documentation purpose)
@ 2001-10-21 16:41 ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2001-10-21 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 21 Oct 2001 15:38:29 +0200, toa$t wrote:
> AdaDoc is a tool for Ada 95 developer. AdaDoc make a html file from a
> package specification for documentation purpose.
>
> For Linux & Win32
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/adadoc/

Very nice. But is there a way to get Adadoc to hyperlink different
packages in a project? As I understand it can create individual html
files for each .ads. I'm thinking more in the way gnathtml does it?

Preben Randhol

* Re: AdaDoc (make a html file from a package specification for documentation purpose)
@ 2001-10-22 20:48   ` toa$t
From: toa$t @ 2001-10-22 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

No, sorry it's not possible to hyperlink different packages (only if you
select its).
gnathml is not for the same use. AdaDoc use's for to present one specific
package (promotion).

@ 2001-10-23  9:41     ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2001-10-23  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001 22:48:37 +0200, toa$t wrote:
> No, sorry it's not possible to hyperlink different packages (only if you
> select its).
> gnathml is not for the same use. AdaDoc use's for to present one specific
> package (promotion).

OK I understand :-)

Preben Randhol