From: rajat@austin.rr.com (Rajat Datta)
Subject: Re: creating temporary files
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 22:30:47 GMT
Date: 2001-07-26T22:30:47+00:00	[thread overview]

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:24:50 -0500,
David C. Hoos <david.c.hoos.sr@ada95.com> wrote:
>Since you didn't say what version of aflex you're using, or what version
>of GNAT, it's hard to definitively answer the question.

Sorry.

I'm using gnat-3.13p and aflex out of the link you suggested
(http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pascal.obry/archive/flexyacc.tar.gz), which
doesn't seem to have a version number, but has a file called CHANGES-1.4.

In the file main_body.adb, in procedure AFLEXINIT, around line 397,
the line
      CREATE(TEMP_ACTION_FILE, OUT_FILE);
causes a USE_ERROR exception to be raised.

I will try to rewrite the two places using temporary files with
Create_Temp_File as you suggested.  Thanks,

rajat