* HP-UX build of GNAT 3.13p?
@ 2001-03-31  5:18 Chip Richards
From: Chip Richards @ 2001-03-31  5:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm pretty sure there exists an HP-UX build of GNAT 3.13p, since I've seen
references to it in the GNAT docs and in discussions, but it's not on the NYU
ftp server.  I assume it's on some HP-UX-specific server somewhere, but I
haven't been able to find out where.  Can someone give me a pointer?  Thanks!

--
Chip

* Re: HP-UX build of GNAT 3.13p?
@ 2001-03-31 11:33 ` Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2001-03-31 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

chipr@cuppie.niestu.com (Chip Richards) writes:

> I'm pretty sure there exists an HP-UX build of GNAT 3.13p, since I've seen
> references to it in the GNAT docs and in discussions, but it's not on the NYU
> ftp server.  I assume it's on some HP-UX-specific server somewhere, but I
> haven't been able to find out where.  Can someone give me a pointer?  Thanks!

I think you have to build it yourself from the sources using the GNAT
3.12p binary.

IIRC, HP-UX is a supported GNAT target.  The publicly available
precompiled GNAT versions are intended for student use only, that's
why ACT dropped all platforms except Windows NT/x86, Solaris/Sparc and
GNU/Linux/x86.