From: chipr@cuppie.niestu.com (Chip Richards)
Subject: Re: oglada@niestu.com is dead
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 05:14:58 GMT
Date: 2001-03-31T05:14:58+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <3AC4B86A.32F17493@courriel.polymtl.ca>, Louis Granger wrote:
>I have tried to send messages to oglada@niestu.com, and there are no
>answer from that server. Anyone from niestu.com knows what going on.

Yes.  NiEstu got caught in the great Covad DSL purge of 2001.  There are two
things happening with regard to the OGLADA mailing list:

1. NiEstu has a new connection on order.  It was supposed to be installed this
week, but the provider is new to our area and is running a little behind.
We're hopeful for next week.

2. Before the list was cut off, some members suggested moving both the
bindings and the mailing list to SourceForge.  We're looking into that
possibility, and will notify subscribers if/when it happens.

Meanwhile, I'm monitoring this newsgroup, and will gladly discuss any
Ada/OpenGL issues that anyone has.

--
Chip