From: Colin_Paul_Gloster@ACM.org (Colin Paul Gloster)
Subject: Re: End of line delimited comments versus multiple line comments (was Date & time formatting operations for review)
Date: 29 Mar 2001 08:54:19 GMT
Date: 2001-03-29T08:54:19+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <x7vu24f3l66.fsf@smaug.pushface.org>, Simon Wright wrote:
"Colin_Paul_Gloster@ACM.org (Colin Paul Gloster) writes:

> A fine example to show up end of line delimited comments methinks.
>
> In article <3AB77D0C.4492D7A5@boeing.com>, Jeffrey Carter showed us:
> "[..]
> Code follows (some lines may have wrapped):
[..]

Yes!

(1) Emacs ada-mode has a very nice comment formatter/justifier (M-q)

(2) with GNAT, use -gnatym or -gnatyM79 to check:

[..]"

Excellent. Thanks for letting me know about those.
Colin Paul Gloster
--
This signature file is included in protest against the hosting of Nazi
facist propaganda "Mein Kampf" written by Adolf Hitler on the Dublin City