From: chipr@cuppie.niestu.com (Chip Richards)
Subject: Re: OpenGl bindings
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 05:09:39 GMT
Date: 2001-03-08T05:09:39+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <PM00037EF44CD5C56B@Dogen.ne.mediaone.net>, Ed Falis wrote:
>A variety of OpenGL bindings tend to all point to www.niestu.com as the
>source site.  But it's been unfindable for a week or so.  Anyone know
>what's up?

NiEstu is having ISP problems.  We hope to be back on the net in another week
or so, depending on the weather.

If you'd like me to mail you the bindings, drop me a line at:

   richards39@qwest.nospam.net

And, of course, you should remove the spam-related component of that address
before sending!

Also, do be aware that the GtkAda package comes with its own version of OpenGL
bindings.

--
Chip