From: randhol+abuse@pvv.org (Preben Randhol)
Subject: Re: New! AdaPower.net
Date: 4 Jan 2001 11:09:53 GMT
Date: 2001-01-04T11:09:53+00:00	[thread overview]

On Wed, 3 Jan 2001 00:20:43 -0500, David Botton wrote:
>Ever wished you could have your very own Unix account to play with Ada?
>Have your own Ada website?
>Have a CVS server for your Ada project?
>
>Now you can!
>
>Join AdaPower.net!
>
>http://www.adapower.net
>
>Already have an Ada web site with your own domain?
>No problem I'd be happy to host if for you!

This sounds great. :-)

But could you please make a link to the old page other than the image.
It is a bit hard for people to find the old page now as they have to
figure out that they have to click on the picture. Especially those who
haven't visited adapower before.

--
Preben Randhol ---------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
iMy favorite editor is Emacs!<ESC>bcwVim<ESC>