From: randhol+abuse@pvv.org (Preben Randhol)
Subject: Re: Problems building gnat3.13p on HP-UX
Date: 12 Sep 2000 07:48:17 GMT
Date: 2000-09-12T07:48:17+00:00	[thread overview]

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000 22:37:42 GMT, Robert Dewar wrote:
>In article
><slrn8rpi13.365.randhol+abuse@kiuk0156.chembio.ntnu.no>,
>>  I don't have HP-UX, but on my Linux box it is called gnatgcc
>
>That's an oddity for some non-standard distributions of the
>Linux port, it is not used on any standard releases of GNAT

Hmm. Which distribution is standard? I use Debian 2.2.

>This is misleading, in fact the requirement is that
>3.13 be built using 3.12.

I misunderstood the question and I realized it only after sending the
article. I canceled thus the article, but not all news-servers follow
this request. :-(

--
Preben Randhol - Ph.D student - http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/
"i too once thought that when proved wrong that i lost somehow"